BB-8 Sipper
This is a
BB8 Sipper from Disneyland’s Tomorrow land. For those who don’t know the BB8 is
a droid in the new Star Wars film the Force Awakens. The BB8 sipper’s is a cup
so its function is to hold liquids that one drinks through the straw coming out
of its head. This sipper is intended for children because it is kind of small
but Star Wars lovers of all ages seem to enjoy them. This product was intended
to promote the new Star Wars movie and is intended to be used throughout the
Disneyland parks. The sipper is made out of hard plastic, and the colors were
intended to match the actual droid in the movie. Since the launch the sippers
have been one of the most popular items in Tomorrow Land. Even though they are
intended for children many adults, including me, have been buying them.
I think the
design is great; It looks just like the droid in the movie. The only thing I
have a problem with is the size, I wish it was a little bigger, but since it is
meant for children it works to fit into little hands comfortably. But since most
of the fans and the ones buying the cup are adults, I think Disney should have
made the sipper bigger or had a bigger version available. For me it was a
downer to spend the money and constantly needing to fill it up because it
doesn’t hold that much.

No comments:
Post a Comment